NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Major Tyco break through

Tycos_mom

:woohoo: Tyco actually let me cuddle her close tonight. I was in shock I invited a friend over tonight and I brought Tyco out to Introduce her to my friend. I took her back to her cage but she didn't want to be there and actally flew off my arm so she didn't have to. So I stepped her up and brought her back out to the living room she was on my arm faceing my friend and my friend was talking away to her Tyco was having a wonderful time. I was sitting on the couch with her and she backed up and laid her head and body up against mine. I could hardly beleive it. I said to my friend that she should come over more if this is how Tyco is going to behave.my friend said why is she not normally this affectionete I said she has never let me do anything more than give her a scritch before bed and a good morning scritch she has definatly never snuggled up to me like she did tonight I felt so close to her it was such an awesome feeling of love.{Love-000200DA}<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/10/27 11:19

She definatly has her moments when she wants to be affectionate its not very often though I must say. When she does its so awesome I do hope that what happened last night will continue but today she was back to being her independent self again. I know that she loves me and trusts me and I guess thats the most important thing if she not always cuddely thats ok becuase when she is its very speciel because it doesn't happen very often Its such a awesome feeling when she lets you know she loves you as much as you love her.

Awwww, Pat. Tyco is like any woman, hot for you one moment and all cuddly, then a demon from hell the next few days. ;-)

In all serious, you have done a great job in working with Tyco and bringing her out of her shell of fear.

Karma to you!!

With Tyco it seems like forever to get her to where she is. I got her last October 9th so its been a little over a year. I guess thats pretty good for a Grey with my other Rescues it only took a couple months. Greys take a lot longer and a lot more patients she was a tough little nut to crack I'm tellin you but worth every second of It I wouldn't change a thing. Shes my very speciel angel