NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi everyone

29Curtis

my name i Gaynor I live in England and I have a beautiful Grey called Ozzy who is now 5 years old and although we thought Ozzy was a boy his breeder is convinced he is a she.

We have had Ozzy since she was 12 weeks old and she is very tame as she was hand reared.

She loves me and tolerates my husband and son although she will be happilly transferred from floor to cage etc by my husband and youngest son she will not let them pet her, however she will ask me for a scratch and will happilly be cuddled by me and has been known to fall asleep on me.

I love her to bits but am still learning about her and although I stumbled on this website by chance, I'm sure it will be very useful to me if I have any worries or concerns and also to share some of the comical things Ozzy says and does.

Cant wait to start posting !!

Hello Gaynor and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Ozzy.

Glad you did stumble on our site and you won't regret a moment of it for we have a great collection of knowledgeable members who will go out of their way to help one another, you have just joined a greyt family.

For lots of useful information please read thru the many threads and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Now if we can get you to share some picturesof Ozzy with us, we would love to see him/her.