NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

We got a....

AshleyKay

Puppy!! Well, we got him almost 2 weeks ago, but Im just now getting around to showing him off :D I named him Toby. He soon will have a puppy pal, which we are getting in about 5 weeks. This is a mini schnauzer. We are getting a giant schnauzer in November. He's just the sweetest little thing. Thought I'd share a pic of him and I . me_toby_small.JPG<br><br>Post edited by: AshleyKay, at: 2008/10/26 06:32

me_toby_small.JPG

What a cute puppy! And, that is a great photo as you've been told. I can't believe you are already thinking of getting another puppy so soon, you are going to have your hands full. I'm glad to hear the bird and puppy are getting along well.

I will have to get a few pictures of Toby and Ace checking each other.

And about the puppy coming in December, we've actually been planning on getting that dog for a few months now, this pup was just a spur of the moment thing. He's a great pup though. He wants to play with Charlie a lot, our cocker, who is going on 5. Charlie will play some, but he doesnt really keep up much with Toby. I am thinking it will be great to have the two pups together so they can play and wear each other out. We have enough people in our house who help take care of the pets, and we're on 4 acres, so there is plenty of room... I think it will be fun :)