NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm Back

Like I said I'll be back in 2 months. Gatiep is still healty. He gets a lot of fruit and vegetables! He can fly, wistle and is starting to talk. You can understand what he is saying but he still has a bit of practise left. He has no problem getting on and off my hand. He flies to my when I call him.. So those who thought I would screw up the bird... Cuess who is having the last laugh!B)

Oh Christian, I am so happy to hear that Gatiep is fine, in my heart I knew he would be. I only read posts about what was going on and am so glad that you and Gatiep are back to the forum. Please forget the past and be the smarter man and move forward. Please post some pictures if you have any you want to share and welcome home. Hip hip Hooray for you and Gatiep.{Feel-good-000200BB}{Feel-good-00020114}

I remember the post well. You are really doing very well.Gatiep is lucky to have you as an owner.Mistakes happen,the trick is to learn from them and you certainly have. I am so pleased for you and glad you are back with us.You are doing a great job and have obviousely put a lot of time and effort for your grey. Keep us informed. Sheila