NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello everyone

ickabod

Hello Ste, so glad you decided to join us. This is a great place to find out information and chat with other grey owners. Please let us know about you and your greys. How old are they? How long have you had them and of course we would love to see some pictures when you get the chance. :)

Hi,jess is 6 and sparky is 7, both very tame and want cuddles constantly.

I have not had this pair very long.

unfortunatly the previus owners are going to live in south africa after accepting a job there, and didn't want to impose that much stress on the greys, so they looked for someone who the grey's would take to and i was the one the grey's picked, lucky me.

regards, ste

Hello Ste and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Sparky and Jess.

Thats a wonderful story of how you came to be in possession of two greys, how fortunate for you that you could do this but I know the previous owners are heartbroken to have to leave their greys behind but sounds like they couldn't be in better hands.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Do you have any pictures of Sparky and Jess you would like to share with us as we would love to see them both.

Congrats on being able to give these two greys a loving home, you are truly blessed.:)

Welcome Ste, Jess and Sparky. Love that name Sparky. Do you know the history of why they named the grey Sparky? Are the greys Tags (bone colored beaks) or Cags (black beaks with red tails); and if you have pictures to share I'd love to see them. I know you will find an abundance of information in this forum, I certainly have. Look around and ask any questions you have and someone will be around to help.:cheer:

Welcome Ste and flock!!

It's always good to hear of a family thinking first about their Greys or other pets for that matter and their well being, by selecting the best fit and person that will give them the loving home the need and deserve. :-)

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hello Ste and welcome to the forum.

You have certainly come to the right place for information Ste, I am sure you will enjoy it here and find it really useful for those two beautiful new greys!

Look forward to hearing more about them both.

Caroline:)

• 2 weeks later...