NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Zazu learns a new trick!

Ajilon

Oh, that is adorable!{Love-000200BF} If he is so willing to learn at such a young age just imagine how he will be with a few years on him. Do you plan on teaching him tricks?

I can get my grey to lay with his back in my palm like that but he's not too thrilled with it. We are working on it. ;)

Oh, that is adorable!{Love-000200BF} If he is so willing to learn at such a young age just imagine how he will be with a few years on him. Do you plan on teaching him tricks?

I can get my grey to lay with his back in my palm like that but he's not too thrilled with it. We are working on it. ;)

That is so cute I have a few birds that will lay on their backs on my hand but Tyco isn't one of them mabie in a year or two. Fergie my Amazon will and my GCC, and My Irn all will. Fergie loves she lays on her back and juggles her foot toys. everytime I try to take a picture she jumps up and poses she is such a ham.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/10/24 03:39

I'm not sure what I plan on doing with Zazu. I just play with him, see how much he'll let me do and take things as they come. He does seem to enjoy our playing. As long as he's a willing recipient, we'll play. It's hard to believe I've only had him a month.

LOL - Playing dead seems to be big fun to him. :-)

Our Grey likes to get on his back at times too. But, you never know when. Once freely doing this you will need to pay careful attention to whats he's doing or he may find himself on the floor wondering what happen to the catch by the other hand. :P

Sometimes our Grey will just decide to flip upside down off the shoulder and expect to be caught or land in your folded arm. I can say he was missed once while watching a movie and he ended up in my wife's lap looking up like "What the Hell, over?". :-)