NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Chloe coming home!

fairymyst78

The breeder emailed today and let me know I can bring Chloe home on Saturday!!!!!!!! I am really really excited! I am wondering if I will get any sleep for the next two nights! {Feel-good-000200A2}

She is eating seeds (she refused the Harrison's pellets) and also eats lots of different veggie's. The breeder still has her on a 3x a day formula feeding schedule but on November 4th I can go down to morning and night feeding.

Tomorrow I have to go and buy some formula and then I am ALL ready to bring her home!

Yay, I'm so happy for you and Chloe! The excitement of bringing home a new baby... I missed out on that part, haha. Had no idea that when I went to the pet store, after a year of wanting a Grey of my very own, that I'd meet Tango and get to bring him home =) If I were you I'd be beside myself buying little pressies and making plans, hehe.

I have been so excited about getting a baby grey...the moment I put a deposit down on a bird with the breeder, I bought a cage! Chloe wasn't even hatched yet and I had the cage put together and waiting for her. I have been so crazy getting things ready. The anticipation is very high! I have been visiting her since she was a few weeks old and with each visit I get more and more excited to bring her home. Originally this Saturday we only had a visit planned...didn't realize when we planned the visit that this would be the actual day we brought her home, I just found that fact out this morning!!!

Oh, I am excited for you too. Less than 24 hours from now you will have Cloe home!! :-)

Please remember us and get plenty of photos tomorrow and let us see the much anticipated arrival. It's amazing how close we here on the forum get to each and every member's Grey through the posts our members provide the photos, antics and growing up of their new Greys.

Looking forward to that post!! :-)

{Feel-good-00020114}YEA Fairey we have all been waiting too !! I am so glad its time and so excited for you. I have loved watching her grow to where she is now and cant wait to see her become a little lady ! I am so glad that one egg was fertile HAHA. Today will be the longest day of your life!! Good luck

{Feel-good-00020114}YEA Fairey we have all been waiting too !! I am so glad its time and so excited for you. I have loved watching her grow to where she is now and cant wait to see her become a little lady ! I am so glad that one egg was fertile HAHA. Today will be the longest day of your life!! Good luck

Wow Saturday is the day for Chloe's homecoming and I know you will not sleep tonight, will be like waiting for Christmas morning.:pinch: :lol:

This little one is going to be much loved and spoiled and I can't wait to see some more pictures when you get her home, can't wait, can't wait:laugh: :whistle: :lol:

She is calm and happy! I put her on her play stand and she loved it right away...climbed right to the top! Right now she is sitting on the top preening and looking around. I am so happy to have her home!

Here is a link to her first at home pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fairymyst78/sets/72157608366355425/

Here is a link to her very first at home video:

She is doing well she slept really well last night...and woke us all up playing with one of her "rattle" toys. Very very precious!

She just ate breakfast and now is hanging out on her play stand. I am so happy with her. She makes the cutest little baby noises whenever we stop and talk to her...almost like she is trying to tell us a story about something. She makes my heart melt!