NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

PetGear Auto Carrier and Kennel

BirdKeeper

Hey Guys.

Ceck out what I got today.At my local pet store.There is a picture of it umder MSN/OVERSTOCK. I got it cheaper then the price it showes.All I did was add a wacky perch,so that it would have a perch and something to chew on.

Miya seemed to like it when I placed her inside to be sure she would fit,

It ia call a....

PetGear Auto Carrier and Kennel

what I liked most about it that the base hooks in your car like a car seat,then the carrier is removeable.small feed/water cup is included.

I would be a little worrien that my bird would chew its way out mabie you could find a small bird cage that would fit inside of it then it would be perfect I like that backpack on wheels Idea it would be great for going to the park or the beach And it looks like it would be big enough to put a small travel cage inside of it<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/10/22 06:03

backpack on wheels???

are you meaning the pack a bird (bird stroller)

I would love that also,but hunny is already barking about money spent and I've not even brought Miya home yet,so that will have to wait until this one needs replaceing or when I ask for it for my birthday or christmas.

Then this would be used for car rides,vets,things like that.I didn't cancel my order for the hotel,for I don't want to keep Miya in the car carrier a week during vactions.or weekend trips.