NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Best Place to Buy Harrison's?

poodlenparrot

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the best, preferably cheapest place to buy Harrison's pellets online. I was going to try TOPS or Foundation Formula, but I got a sample bag of Harrison's and Caesar has taken to them well, so I'd prefer not to try something else.

Thanks in Advance,

Melissa

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure the best place to buy Harrisons pellets online. I have heard great things about Harrisons pellets but I doubt you could find them cheap anywhere. You might want to call some local pet stores or avian vets and inquire about their prices and if picking them up is a problem you could ask if they could ship them to you. I hope that helps.

I buy mine from www.parrot-fever.com but the owners are local and members of our bird club and they give a discount to us on purchases.

I haven't asked but you could contact your avian vet and inquire if they handle the Harrison's pellets as I know some vets do carry some pet foods for sale, never hurts to ask.

Just google Harrison's pellets and see which places handles them and compare prices and shipping costs to see which is the cheapest.

I dont think Harrisons will be cheap anywhere. They are in my oppinion the best though. I get mine from www.24parros .com. I may look at harrisons web site to compare prices.I dont think may pet shops sell them as you need a franchise from harrisons. Some vets have them, mine does but they are the same price as I get them.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the info about Parrot Fever! I just received my first order from them - even with shipping, it was cheaper than other online places. I bought 5 lbs of Harrisons High Potency Coarse, 1 bag of Power Treats and 1 bag of Pepper Nutriberries. I ordered on the 4th and it arrived on the 8th, so I would say that is very good service, since I am in TX and they are in VA. Plus they added a free birdie bagel to the order, so Romo will have a new toy to play with.

The funny thing is that Romo hated the Harrison's pellets when I first tried them. He liked the Hagen, so that's what I fed him. Then last month, he was out of the Tropistix and I bought the Harrisons again and this time he LOVES them! I can put 3 or 4 different kinds of pellets and he will only eat the Harrisons. Go figure. He'd better not change his mind, because he is a Harrison's bird now!:laugh:

Thanks Deb for giving your business to parrot_fever and they usually do include some little token toy with a purchase, I need to get me another bag of Harrisons but I will just call them and have them bring it with them to the club meeting, saves me shipping costs and of course I get my discount off too.