NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Urgent! before I get my hopes up

Anmlhggr

Congrats! I knew the right one would come along!

We too got our grey for $400 with everything, including a crystal flight carrier. Which is a miracle in California. BUT, we also weren't told how many issues she actually had.

Spend as much time as you possibly can with the bird before you take it home and ask all the questions you can think of....I usually make up a list before meeting a new bird so I don't forget any. I am sure to ask about favorite foods, any food it hates, best trait and worst trait as well as the standard about health, attitude, age, etc.

Usually the longer you talk to someone and watch how they interact with the bird the more you'll learn about that bird. Make sure you can live with the bird the way it is forever, some things are likely to change, but some may never change.

Congrats and best of luck!

Pam

Wow that is some kind of luck you have you want to give some to me LOL thats almost unheard of you have 2 beautiful african Greys and paid next to mothing for them I would say you are defianatly supposed to have these birds. I very happy for you Enjoy your new friend. What is his or her name.