NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello

Natasha

like liefie said--vet immediately. that could be a sign of very minor seizures or an injury to the head. How old is he? Been banging a heavy duty toy around lately that's hitting him back? Look around eye area. see any pink blush marks? Did you move the perches around lately? Did you change the type of perch he uses? Does he hang out on the bottom of cage more than usual? How often is he actually falling off? does he do it while sleep, Hanging on cage?

• 2 weeks later...

morning Dave

Thanks for answering he only fell of twice(when I was at home) took him to the vet his fine I didn't change anything in his cage and if I intoduce him to new toys I firstly put it outside the cage for him so he can get used to it. He seems to be fine he loves hanging up side down but is not doing it more than usual is it fine for him to do that? I know of a friends parrot who does that for a hour at a time/don't know if that good?

Hanging upside down? Most parrots do that quite often. They sometimes love playing in that position. It doesn't sound like he's terrified of the new toys you give him either so just keep doing things the same way. Understand that at times greys are very clumsy and fall off perches when they're napping or get startled. Glad the vet gave him a good bill of health. Enjoy your grey that sometimes acts like a playful little monkey.:cheer: