NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby Bappy named Noodles!

Baby Noodles has made it home to her parronts after what seemed like a terribly long weaning process. Little Noodles had to perch at the top of her cage although we set all of her perches low. Noodles loves shower time but thinks she has to drink all the water before it hits her feathers. We are loving Noodles and excited to be apart of the group!:cheer:

Hello Pionexx21 and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Baby Noodles.

What a cute name of endearment for your grey and I wonder if you would share the story of how or why you named her that?

Was the weaning process especially long or just the wait until you could bring her home that was so long, we all know how you feel, once you make the decision to bring one of these amazing creatures into your life it can't come soon enough.

Please take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Would you share a couple of pictures of Noodles with us as we would love to see her.

Welcome to the flock. I like your Avatar and the picture of Froot Noodles. I won't be getting my Tag until mid-November (doh: 08/15/08) so I can certainly relate to the long wait. I've been hanging around here learning all I can and sticking my 2 cents in. lol. Can't wait to hear more about your new baby and see more pics. Have fun, I am!!:cheer:

A friend of mine has a Crane that I fell in love with whose name was Noodles. this bird was incredible! He thought that he was a dog and would often run side by side with its four legged friends. Noodles the Crane stole my heart and only one other bird has done the same to me so far and that is our baby grey, Noodles. The weaning process was not incredibly long. She came home this last Friday and was born 6-21-08. The avian vet said she was a smaller grey at 285 grams and we are waiting on the test results for her. She seems to be very healthy but still nervous. When others have gone in for tests did you find it neccesary to have all the tests done including beak and feather?