NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello to all from Greece!

Hello Marianna and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and George.

Yours is not the first grey that started out with a boys name and the bird ended up being female and if she knows her name as George then so what, I think it is a good name and you can always put an i in it and call her Georgie.

Since you have had her for the last 6 years you may know it all by now but in any case browse thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

George is a lovely grey from her picture, thanks so much for including it in your introduction, we love photos here as you can tell.:)

Thank you both for the wellcoming. I m trying to get use of the way the forum here works yet...

the name in greek is pronaunced as Yioryos. Sorry if im writting a bit incorectly in English at my threads...

Indeed i have learned many things about parrots all these years but there are always many more to learn. Unfortunately here in Greece not every parrot owner knows as much as he should before he get to buy one parrot, but the last few years the situations gets better.

Welcome I hope you enjoy the form I'm sure you have learned quite a bit over the years and mabie you can help some of the members that are brand new parrot owners. I bet you have lots of enjoyable stories about George I love to hear about all the the silly thing these birds do and say.

YIASOU MARIANNA KAI YIORGO, KALOS ORISES STO FORUM.(hi Marianna and George welcome to the forum).Its nice to hear from someone from Greece,I live in Pireaus.This is the best place to get information for what you want to know from people that know and care.Hope to hear from you and George or maybe Georgia. YIASOU.

Hi Marianna, welcome to the flock. Since George was 6 years old when she came to live with you, can you tell us the story behind her arrival? It is always interesting to learn how everyone came together with their grey. On a personal note, I find Greece to be such a beautiful and fascinating country, one I hope to visit some day. Can't wait to see more pictures of George.

Hello Marianna- welcome to you and George! Hope you like it here and find answers to any questions you may be looking for.

We have members on here from all over the world and it is quite refreshing to have different viewpoints and ideas. George looks very pretty and I'm sure she likes her name very much!