NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New human and TAG

warcanoe

Hi my name is Mitch and I just joined the site, I would like to introduce you all to Trigger he is a TAG that is all of two years old. At the moment I am trying to teach him that the four 'tiels living with him are NOT toys.:whistle: DSC00001.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: warcanoe, at: 2008/10/12 02:52

DSC00001.jpg

Hello Mitch and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Trigger.

That is a wonderful name for a grey, did he come with that name or is it one you gave him after you acquired him?

He is a nice looking Tag and quite the character it seems bybeing very fascinated with the tiels long tails, just be sure to supervise any activity beween them.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Hi Mitch, welcome to you and flock! Your Trigger looks like a very handsome fella and sounds like a character too. You just have to love those Timnehs don't you? My Lyric (Tag) just turned 2 at the end of August. Hope you like the forum.