NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

First time with a grey

• 2 weeks later...

Aight well Cloud has started to kinda pick on Luna a little bit so we had to get Luna a seperate cage. the are getting use to being separated and hopefully will start playing nice when they are out of there cages now. they both got there first showers yesterday, and both loved it. just set them on a little perch in the shower and let them close enough they could stick there heads over in the water...and they both started playing in it. Luna is getting to where she likes being loved on a little more and Cloud is learning to come when i call him and has gotton good about stepping up when i tell him. thanks everyone for all the advice running around in here its been loads of help so far

I think that buying another cage was a good idea! I have three greys and each grey has his own cage. They like to have their own territory, I would never try to put them together.

I have a central playstand and find when they want to hang out together this is where they will play with each other or will have a look around each others cages, even though they are more or less the same! They must be checking out if one of them is getting something else!

Were they together in the pet store? They look as though they get on quite well together in your photos.

I hope they will get on a lot better now they are seperated.

Caroline