NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

birds and beards

retronut

hello everyone. im new to the site and have been reading through a bunch of the threads on the forums. im currently researching before i purchase my grey. i was surprised to hear greys may react to women who change the colour of their nail polish. it was mentioned a couple of times as a possible reason for birds to act differently out of the blue? is this common?

the reason i ask is this. im a bloke. i dont wear nail polish. but what happens if i let my beard grow? lol! if i have a holiday from work i usually do this. will my bird react in a similar way to these poor womens birds?

i know its a silly question but it just got me thinking!

Nothing will happen because your beard is gonna take quite a long time to grow especially if it's a full beard. Gradual hair growth is different because a woman can change her hair color or style of hair within a few hours. The same thing applies to nail polish and a totally different change in the color of clothing or quickly using sunglasses. I've had a full beard for 40 yrs but because of a couple of specific procedures I went through medically through the years I had to shave it off and then I grew it back.