NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

any advice welcome...

Hi Lynette, I haven't been here long and will get my Tag in mid-November. So I need alot of advice and have alot of questions too. On that note, up on the right hand side you will see a white box with "search forum" in it. There holds alot of the answers you might want to questions you might have. Just type in a key word like "foraging" or "kitty litter". Hope it helps. Welcome aboard.!!!;) Or just ask, there is an abundance of knowledge here just for the asking.:cheer:

Hello Lynette and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new grey you are getting.

Congrats on getting your first grey on Wednesday, I know you are very excited about that and maybe a little apprehensive too but you have come to the right place for help and advice.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Will this be a just weaned baby grey? If so we have a nursery room where you will find a lot of helpful hints and suggestions on feeding and socializing your new companion.

Would you be so kind to share a few pictures of your new flock addition with us as we love pictures here if you hadn't already noticed.