NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

21st Century Clever Bird - CLOSED!

siobha9

I think it is time for a new contest!

I want to see photos of your greys demonstrating how to use modern technology, remote controls, phones, laptops, that kind of thing.

You must use your own picture and you can enter as many times as you like, but the photo must be of a grey;)

You well get two karma for entering. First prize is 20 karma, 2nd is 10 karma and 3rd is 5 karma. Closing date is 26th October.

Please note that I will not be held responsible for any items damaged during the photographing for this contest:P <br><br>Post edited by: siobha9, at: 2008/10/15 21:06

Oh Siobhan. I cant let Charlie near a remote, he has demolished 3 sky plus remotes at £25 pound each and yesterday my mobile phone got killed well and truly so no way am I letting him close. I am looking for a box of sorts to keep things out of his reach. My own fault I know, just got distracted for a second and he swoops on the phone or remote. I bet he would win the competition though.

siobha9 wrote:

I want to see photos of your greys demonstrating how to use modern technology, remote controls, phones, laptops, that kind of thing. [/i]

Siobha, didn't you just recently open an electronic hardware spares parts online store specializing in remote controls, keyboard keys, phone buttons and replacement cords? ;-)

Brilliant contest Idea!!! ;-) :-)

These are wonderful I have birds that play with my computer but not Tyco she still isn't quit that brave to come over and see me and Fergie just likes to poop on my Keyboard so it doesn't work anymore. If I could post pics of my Irn of GGC or even my teil they all are little nerds when it come to the computer lol but this contest is only about Greys. Oh well I'll post one anyway even if its not in the contest

IMG_0007.jpg