NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Regurgitating?

Anmlhggr

So tonight I was playing with Woody and he all of a sudden started stretching his head out and his neck got all big, then he would be back to normal and then stretch his head out again etc. etc. and did this maybe 5 times one after another. All of a sudden a big brown almond looking thing came out of his mouth. :ohmy: (It wasn't an almond, it was brown and shaped that way, but once I took it from him it just crumbled - it was warm and smelly lol). He bit half off and gave me the other half and then ate his half.... :sick:

He is still eating and drinking normal, he looks fine as well and still acting playful etc.

Now, I live in an apartment complex and our phone books were delivered today and I stole like 8 of them and he has been shredding one of them all day long, (my little champion is almost half way through it! :P ) Maybe he ingested some paper? :(:S

Or maybe it's a master compliment to me for stealing phone books for him... ;) what do you think? lol

You have been paid the highest compliment Amberly, he has regurgitated for you, he has brought up some food from his crop to share with you, count yourself blessed. I know it looks gross but he wants to share his food with you, you are accepted by him, and even though this is normal you do not want to encourage it so just ignore it.:whistle: :);) :sick: B) :P

Yea, since it's the weekend my landlord isn't here to notice that most of them are missing hehe. :whistle: :blush: I had posted several times concerning the fact that Woody never plays with toys, he never would touch most of what I got him...to see him go at this phone book that's a whole 'nother side to him! And it's adorable to see him attack it and rip it apart. He gets all poofy and just charges!! :laugh: ;) :woohoo:

Another query regarding regurgitation.........My grey Indy had hadher dinner and then was sitting in my lapfor a while. I then put her back in her cage and she started to regurgitate she did this about 3-4 times?

Is this normal for her to regurgitate this much?

Im worried :unsure:

Thanks

Nims

Hi Tracy,

The vomiting/regurgitating took place last nite. Since then she has stopped. I gave her her usual oatmean breakfast in the morning and watched her. She seemed to be fine. Maybe she didnt like her dinner?! hmmmmmmmmm is there anything i should look out for?

Thanks

Nims

• 1 month later...

Hi

My Grey does that too Bandits! He eats sunflower seeds

most of the time as he doesn't really like "human food"

except for his veggies and fruits the seeds are coloured

I buy them from a pets stores the best name around here

but when he gives me food it also comes out white so it's

the seeds natural colour!!! So I don't think you need to worry !!!:) Depends on what his eating?