NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm so Excited!!!

Luvparrots

The doorbell just rang????:huh:

I peek out the peephole???:whistle: This handsome bulging muscled 6'4" guy in a uniform is looking toward me in anticipation.

{Feel-good-000200A2}

I quickly fling the door wide.:evil:

I'm all excited and blush with joy.{Feel-good-000200B9}

IT'S the UPS GUY!!! All my new bird supplies have arrived!!!!

{Feel-good-0002006E}

I wish he'd stuck around----- To put my new cage together....{Feel-good-0002006B}<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2008/10/02 19:08

LOL--about my new cage---Lost the UPS guy but got a lot more reliable man to help.:huh: My grandson, Tony (college man) I always told my kids to read instructions, so of course Tony did. He tried for 1/2 hour to understand the instructions and to follow them :pinch: And in the end he tossed the instructions in the air and put the cage together by sight. Took him about 15 mins.:cheer: :ohmy: lol

The cage with play top is HUGE forget HUGE-- ITS HUMONGOUS:silly: With its skirt I can barely get in down the hall and forget getting it into another room. I don't know if I can get it in without the skirt even. I could put a baby ostrich in it and the bird could take a least one step forward or side-ways.

I truly hope my baby TAG will appreciate all this space. I now have everything, oh yeah, except the BIRD!!!!!

{Feel-good-000200B9}<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2008/10/02 23:04

luvparrots wrote:

I truly hope my baby TAG will appreciate all this space. I now have everything, oh yeah, except the BIRD!!!!!

{Feel-good-000200B9}

The bird will come in time:laugh:

Most of those cages are put together fairly easily, I put mine together by myself, one without any instructions provided but the larger ones do go together better with some help.:whistle: :side:

• 7 months later...

I know what you mean about HUMUNGUS cages I just bought one for Adaya I still have a blanket over the grate so if she falls she won't hurt herself The cage is only about 2 feet from the ceiling if she fell from up there she could really hut herself. I didn't put the skirt on mine for the same reason it wouldn't have fit in the place I put it with the skirt on so I left it off. I tossed the Instrutions also. Your lucky you have someone to help you put things together I don't have a man around to do anything for me I do it myself. I live to far out in the boonies for anyone to come all the out to put a cage together for me. I'm pretty much a pro at it now I'v put about % huge cages together. I can almost do it with my eyes closed. So when do we get to see this nice big cage. and how much longer before you get you baby. Is he on order and if so how come I haven't seen any pictures of him yet

Caroline, I do want to get another FID but I really want an Eclectus. There is one at the local pet shop that is a real bad plucker his name is Butch. He always calls to me when I am in the store. Anyway, I want to convince Butch's owner that Butch should come home with me. We'll see what happens.<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2009/05/07 03:02