NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

new here

Hello Brittany and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new grey.

Well that is just about the shortest introduction on record, 3 words:dry: but no matter as we will get to know you better as time goes by.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of your grey we would like to see them if you would share them with us.:)

Hey, Brittany. So glad you could join us. I don't have my baby yet either, it's only 7 weeks old, today in fact. I can't visit it because it lives so far away. You are so lucky that you can, I am jealous!! I've learned so much from everyone here. Anything you need to know one of these grey owners will have good advice to help or easy your mind. Enjoy the flight, I am.

{Feel-good-0002006B}

Hi and welcome Brittany! Looking forward to hearing about your new additions homecoming.

We got our sun conure from a pet store. We visited with him as often as we could before we brought him home. I believe us being able to form a friendship with him prior to bringing him home made the transition very easy and fun, for us and him. If you can, I definately reccomend visiting as often as you can manage :)