Getting my first african grey

Brittany

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually still feed my two TAGs the formula a couple times a week so that they are always a little used to it. It makes giving them medications easier in the future. And its got all the right nutrients in it.

My female attacks the formula like she is starving. She gets so messy, i swear she sticks her face in up to her eyes. The boy just pecks at it and takes little tiny bites.

Oh man Pepper has been SO playful lately and is learning how to perch.

He spent about 3 hours on my shoulder LOL hes too cute. I love visiting him! Everytime I visit him it makes it harder to leave.

He was being so playful today I loved it. AND he fell asleep on my chest it was just too cute. He fell asleep right after I sprayed him with some water haha. I took some pics, haha he only really looked at the camera when he was on my friends shoulder.

l_8d97788431e5096c872e1e958dd35cb4.jpg

l_30c7c9cdf4450616f6a02e58d29fd845.jpg

l_04c026ebfb0ae1eb6ea109c2a38e90e4.jpg

l_660ce25526d6d2697f3a793404f19925.jpg

l_4aac8b687cc30871569ce4611220470e.jpg

l_19d69ab1efc7841a30ef0cd071ac406d.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Brittany, at: 2008/10/31 04:03

Sallas wrote:

I actually still feed my two TAGs the formula a couple times a week so that they are always a little used to it. It makes giving them medications easier in the future. And its got all the right nutrients in it.

My female attacks the formula like she is starving. She gets so messy, i swear she sticks her face in up to her eyes. The boy just pecks at it and takes little tiny bites.

haha pepper does the same thing your female does, its so fun to watch.

Brittany,

Pepper is absolutely beautiful! I love all those pictures! He is obviously very bonded to you already and its great you can go there and spend so much time with him.

Make sure you check out the nursery room before you bring Pepper home. There's lots of advice in there to guide you through the first day, advice on feeding and how to teach your baby to play!

Looking at your pictures though I think you two are going to have a wonderful relationship together!

Keep the pictures and updates coming! Its great to see them develop, I love the pictures.

Caroline:)