NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Im a Newbie...:)

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone im from Michigan..Im soon gonna be a new mommy to a timneh..I go look at him Oct 10th he is 14 months old..and 4 hours away...But im sure its gonna be worth the trip.Until then Im counting the days down.

Nora

Hello Nora and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new baby grey.

October 10 is right around the corner, will be here before you know it even though when you are waiting for something like this it seems to drag by.

Will this be your first grey? Do you have any other birds? Doesn't matter but just wanted to get to know you a little better.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We want to see pictures when you get this Tag.

Hi Nora, name's Janet. I'm so excited for you. I don't get my new baby Timneh until mid-November d.o.b.8/15. I just talked to the breeder today. She is saving the youngest of her 4 babies for me. I can't wait to see pics of your new baby when you get it. Do you have a named picked out yet??

Again, welcome aboard. You learn real fast how kind and helpful everyone is here. You won't be sorry you joined the forum.:kiss:

He is 14 months old still a Baby!! They named him Timmy

so thats his name the couple now that have him just dont have the time with homeschooling and a special needs child.I havn't even seen him yet but pics..But what she has said about him he seems like a total sweetheart!

Hi Nora,

Welcome to the grey forum. You'll find lots of information here to help you with your grey. Check out the nursery room for some information on what to do when you first get him home. And since he is slightly older (although definitely still a baby) the Rescue room will also have some useful threads for you:) .

I cant wait to hear all about him and be sure to bring a camera on October 10th;)

Hi Nora and welcome. So glad to have a fellow Michigander join:) I am from Michigan, too. Congradulations on Timmy. He'll be with you before you know it but it will probably seem like forever for you. If you have any questions all you have to do is ask. There is someone always online and I've notices very quick to answer and help out. I joined a few months ago when I got my first CAG. He is 12 years old and he really makes us happy! You are instore for so much fun! I'm excited for you. Please let us know as soon as he comes home to you.

Thanks!! You guys are so GREAT..This is my first bird.My dad has a CAG and he is a total bachelors bird! I can't wait..I hope she dont back out seems the way my luck has been going lately!!<br><br>Post edited by: shera36, at: 2008/10/03 21:55

WTG Nora. I adopted my Congo at 14months too from a couple who no longer had the time, best decision I ever made. Shes been with us now 3mos. I also have a timneh as well that I've had for 7yrs, shes a wonderful bird..Welcome to greys, and hope to hear more about you and your baby.

Tina in OR.

Welcome Lynette!!

Why don't you start a "New Topic" in this room and introduce yoruself officially so others will know you just joined.

It's GreYt having you here and looking forward to hearing more about you and your Grey or other Parrots. :-)

Hi Nora, glad you have join this forum you will learn alot as i am also new but believe me i am addicted to this forum, I am on this forum reading for +- 3hrs everyday. Inform us when you have received your baby. :)