NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pictures of my TAG!

Pchela

I posted some of these in the other forum but I figured I'd start a thread to post pics periodically. Here are a few to start with.

IMG_8511.jpg

IMG_8506.jpg

IMG_8514.jpg

She's doing great so far! A bit shy and hates to go in her cage but very sweet. I'm so excited to have her! And she's gorgeous of course. She was sitting in the sun today and I noticed that her chest feathers are tinted with a lovely lavender color!

She's absolutly beautiful you are solucky I love those baby dark eyes also. Enjoy her while she young the time gooes to fast and before you know it the baby stage will be gone. Enjoy her every minute you can at this stage. Is that another African grey on top of your microwave in one of your pictures

Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/10/03 08:49<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/10/03 09:35

That is one of her clutch mates. That picture was taken at the breeders. I need to get some pictures posted of her at my house. She's so cool so far and I am definitely enjoying the baby stage! Her little noises are so cute !

I'm still deciding on a name. Current front runner is Willow. What do you think? I was going to name her Persephone but somebody told me she'd have a hard time learning it. Also, maybe Aliss.

Charlie does indeed have a huge crush on her. He regurgitates for her and guards her from us evil humans. They're so funny together. She eventually will get irritated with his attention and knock him off the perch. Just like real life boys and girls! He tries so hard to impress her and she knocks him down. :lol:

Oh I wish Charlie could come home with me! He's been sold for about three months now but has only just weaned... she takes him home tomorrow. But we're going to have playdates I think.

My little girl is doing great! She's such a sweetheart. Hasn't bit anybody yet and just wants to be with us. I love her!