NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grey Silly Question?

Tycos_mom

I have an Ice and filtered water despencer on my refrigerator. When I change Tyco's water I always put a little crushed Ice in it so it stays cod a little longer. Tyco love's to chomp on the Ice cubes. Does anybody elses Grey chew Ice? Do you think she would get brain freeze? Do you think its bad for her like mabie its to cold for her crop?

I think thats a great Idea I'm going to blend up some juice with some fresh fruit and I have a popsicle maker thing I'll just use popsicle sticks rather than the plastic ones that come with it and make Tyco some healthy popsicles. or mabie I'll just buy some minis 100% fruit sticks at the super market The come in packs of 8 so Fergie can have one also. As a little once a month treat I think they would just love it.

Maxi not only likes ice water and crunching ice cubes, but she likes to try to bathe in her ice-water dish, too, if I've gotten her pretty wet in the shower. Then of course I have to wash and refill her water dish:pinch: (she shows no interest in bathing in a pan of ice water.)

She also likes those 100% fruit popsicles a LOT. I only give her little chunks off of them, tho - i.e. we share them - and then I give her the stick.

Well I went out the other night and bought some 100% frozen fruit bars yum yum I gave one to Tyco and one to Fergie well Fergie just love it gobbled it down in 5 minutes Tyco on the other hand you would think I was trying to give her poison. She was so scared of this red thing on a stick she ran down behind her cage. I told her It yum yum and took a couple bites. and the I said look Fergie likes it. She looked over a Fergie and she was busy eating away but no way she wasn't gonna touch that thing so I ate it. Mabie in a day or two I'll try again Or mabie I'll try putting a peice in her water dish she like fishing the Ice cubes out of her water mabie she will like it better that way Its so strange to see her afraid of anything she has been so confident about everything for a long time and now a popsicle makes her scared strange.