NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi I'm new to greys

pnp26

Hi everyone, I just called the breeder to reserve my baby. He/She is a hybrid so half Congo and half Timneh and so pretty. Its dark in color with a red tail. I am going there to see him tonight and I am so excited, he is only 13 weeks old. I will post pics when I get some

Hello Pnp26 and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new grey you are getting.

I have never seen one of these hybrids so I am excited to be able to finally see what they look like. I know you are excited and I would be too if in your shoes.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I look forward to seeing some pictures when you get the chance.

Welcome here. All of us are anxious to see a picture, for the longest time I didn't even think you could breed a Timneh with a Congo. It will be interesting to see the result. I hope you enjoy your new baby when it gets to come home.

Thank you everyone for your comments. Gonzo came home on Thursday this week, he loves to be held and pet. He is dark like the Timneh yet has the red Congo tail which I love. He is small because he is still pretty young I think he will get a little bigger.