NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Timneh Companion!

ZahrasMom

Hi everyone!

My name is Wendy. I'm 33 and live in Ontario, Canada.

I am getting my baby TAG girl on sunday (sept 28th)so i decided to join the board instead of just reading.

I am so excited to get her!

I look forward to getting to know all of you and your feathered friends!

Wendy

Hello Wendy and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Bacon, I assume that is your Tag's name.

By coming on in and joining you can take part in the discussion and fun and chat with other grey owners, we are just like a second family and we care about each other and each other's birds.

Please do read thru the many threads for lots of useful information if you haven't already and do ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

When you do bring your Tag home if you would share some pictures with us, we love to admire each other's greys.

Hello and welcome..I guess Im kinda new too. I've had my Timneh for 7yrs, she is now 10. My Granite is a great bird we love her so much, cant imagine our family w/o her. I also have a Congo too, Your going to fall in love with your bird. Glad you could join us.

Tina in OR.

Hi Wendy, I am so glad you joined and I am so excited for you getting a brand new baby grey. I know we all like to ooh and aww over other peoples grey and can't wait to hear more about her. How old will she be, have you decided on a name or waiting till she is home? Have you been able to visit her while you are waiting??? You are going to fall in love with her more than you will ever know{Love-000200BF}{Nature-00020095} Let us know when she gets home:silly:

• 7 months later...

Hi Wendy! I am from BC, but now live in Colorado. I love seeing my "homies" on here. Where in ON are you? I lived in TO for a couple of years.

I see you actually joined a long time ago, but I wanted to comment on how cute that little TAG (Zarah?) is in your pic! What a love!

Hiya. Thanks for the comment! Ya she is almost a year old now! can you believe it? She is talking up a storm. We live just south of hamilton (just over an hour from toronto)

Nice to meet you!!! :)

btw colorado looks beautiful. If i was going to move to the usa i would probably move there.