NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello!!!!

HCSBForever

Hi hi!! I'm Suzzique's daughter. Ima nutcase, just so ya know. :laugh: I love our birds, but I get mad at them a lot.... q: Poor birdies. Alex is my mom's AG, but he spends..... a very VERY little amount of time with me. Mostly when my mom is asleep... :lol: But, yeah... Just thought you might want to know.

Hello Cori and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Suzanne's grey Alex.

So you are a nutcase, well why not, you certainly have good company here on this forum, you will find lots of other nutcases, me included so you will fit in nicely.

Now why in the world would you get mad at the birdies, maybe that red hair has something to do with it, you think.

If I am not mistaken you and DJ, aka Wisewun1, are about the same age, don't you worry, I will keep my eye on you two, no shenanigans going on here if I can help it.:whistle:

Ok you done your homework yet, if not you better get off the computer and do it now:laugh: or else:lol: otherwise have a little fun here and don't tell Mom.:woohoo: ;) B) :laugh:

Hi --welcome to the board. """I'm Suzzique's daughter. Ima nutcase,""" I can understand that. After all, you're her daughter. I hope that living with your mom hasn't been a hardship. You sound very chipper this evening PLUS, I can definitely see that you're an extremely pretty girl so at least you can thank your mom for that because she's also a very pretty woman even though she's also a nut case. We're very glad to have 2 lovely nut cases here on the board. Enjoy yourself and come around often. Bye bye.

Hello HCSBForever, welcome to the forum. We enjoy hearing your mom's stories about Alex so I bet your's will be just as entertaining. Birds can be annoying at times, don't you love it when they are being loud and you are trying to watch your favorite tv show? I bet Alex enjoys having you as his friend anyway.

• 4 weeks later...