NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Boy the sure learn fast

Tycos_mom

Yesterday I was eatin a honey graham cracker and of course I can't have anything with out giving some to Tyco and Fergie. So I said you want a cookie and gave then about a 1/4 of one each. Well today i was out in the Kitchen making myself a sandwich. When all of a sudden I hear a voice from the other room yum cookie want some there ya go. That was Tyco then I hear another one pipe up Fergie saying cookie over and over so I brought them in a little peice of blueberry muffin each. well that wasn't good enough for Tyco she dropped that looked at me and said yum cookie want some there ya go. so I went back out to the kitchen and brought her a little peice of graham cracker and handed it to her. She was fine then sat and ate her cookie with no more complaints. She certinly knows what she wants and learns very quick when its something she likes.

That is to funny! :D I finally found Alex's will do ANYTHING for food. Unfortunitly it's not good for him. He likes the golden oreos! No I don't let him have the cream filling just the cookie part. I thought he was going to try and take my finger off last night because I wasn't fast enough giving him a piece!