NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ollie can fly!

TheGreyMiester

I went to my breeder’s house yesterday and spend two hours with Ollie. My breeder said he will fly any day now and 10 minutes after she said that, Ollie would fly 1 foot from my finger to the arm of the couch. He did this a few times and then started taking longer flights. Before I left my breeders house Ollie was able to fly over 6 feet and land without crashing. It's amazing how fast he was able to learn flight.

Guest Monique

What a great experience!! You are going to get sick of me telling you how Lucky you are!!!! :laugh:

There is a picture of my Aubrey flying, that Greymiester helped fix up ... in the Photo Album here. Probably one of the last ones added.

There is her original picture and then the fixed up one that shows her in a "jungle" :P

TheGreyMiester, that's great news :) To see your bird progress and grow up each time you visit, there's something new - I think, no? :)

What's new is having to go fetch him everytime he does this LOL! My breeder is also hand feeding a baby cockatoo and that bird is a giant! The baby is huge! When she was hand feeding the cockatoo, Ollie could not resist, and had to see what was going on. My cage is on order and it should be at my door step this Wednesday. I will take pictures of it when it gets here. This reminds me of when I put my dauters crib togeter and all setup waiting for the day that we got to bring her home