NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello from ga.

terirose1

I know you first wrote this a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if you've found another AG for yourself yet. I just got mine yesterday and I live in GA too. I got mine at a pet store called PetLand on Busbee Parkway near Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw GA. If you live anywhere near there, you should know where I'm talking about =) Anyways, some of the people at that store (including the owner/manager) own AG themselves and hand raise them since they were "naked" The woman who sold me my bird (Juliet) was really attached to her and was upset to see her go. You can tell that they put a lot of attention and love into their birds, and Juliet is incredibly well adjusted. I would check out that store if you haven't found an AG yet =) If they don't have the right one for you, maybe they know where else you can look!

Hi TeriRose, seems I missed your first post a few days ago, but I'm excited for you that you've found a new fella to keep you company. Sweet Pea sounds like a wonderful bird and I'm sure he'll enjoy the new relationship. Take things slow with him and move at his pace and he'll become your best friend in no time!