NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New

Ina

Hi all, i am new to this forum. I am from South Africa and i received a 5month old Grey about 3 months ago. He is now about 8 months old. i am not sure as what sex he/she is but I called him Charlie. I had a jardine parot which is about 3 yrs old and charlie. i have a couple of questions to ask. I luv him to bits but i think its enough about me.:)

Hi Ina,

Welcome to the forum.

If you have any questions please post them there is always someone here who will be able to help. Also you can use the search function which pulls up any key word entered and searches through the forum.

Nims

Hello Ina and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Charlie.

I have no doubt that you love Charlie very much as do all of us, they are a part of our family, just like one of our own children, we couldn’t love them any less. Even though we love hearing about Charlie we like to learn a little more about our members so we can get to know you better and make friends. We like nothing better than to chat with each other about our birds and see what antics each has been up to.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so read thru them at your leisure and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Charlie you would like to share with us we would love to see him.:)