NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

KARMA REMINDER

Talon

Here is a reprint of an article I previously wrote explaining KARMA. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all remembered to acknowledge our family here by giving them karma daily?

Karma is a wonderful way to let other members know that you liked their post. It is shown in the members profile, and appears under your avatar when you post a reply.

Karma is the same as giving a compliment. Under the avatar, you will see a thumb up, or a thumb down. If you like the post, you click on the thumb up, and their karma will increase by one, if you click on the thumb down, then it will decrease by one.

You are allowed to give one karma every six hours.

I certainly would like to see everyone take advantage of this and use your karma daily. We want all members here to feel good about their posts.

Thanks to all members,

Talon

• 3 months later...

Just a reminder to everyone about Karma.

There seems to be someone who is taking peoples karma away at the moment. WHY?

If you disagree with someone or something that has been posted, why not pm that person and explain why instead?

This is happening to some valuable members we have on the forum, please, lets start the new year on a positive note, lets start giving karma instead and rewarding these people instead of making them feel unwelcome here!

Caroline.

Thank you Casper for this well needed reminder. I have seen what's going on with the karma. I too, have had karma taken away recently for no apparent reason. I have seen nothing but positive posts from most of our members here, there is no reason to decrease their karma except maybe someone here thinks their smart and playing a game. I am fixing anyone's karma that I have seen start to decrease. I keep track. So......to whoever thinks they can beat me at the karma game....TRY ME! B)