NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

CAG's (ot)

Guest goose

Guest goose

Who feels like oldmolly is here to help any one? All I have seen her do is talk down to people. I thought that this was to help and learn from one another. I will not put up with a know it all. Trying to shove what they think is right down my throat. As far as I am concerned she can keep her

British ass over there with her comments. I served with brats while I was in service, no of them were stupid enough to put there face in mine. But if you can hide yourself behind a computer, we can all stick our faces in each other. As factor as a thick skin you don't know what a thick skin is. You are a silly woman that has no place on this board from what I am seeing. If you don't like what I am saying you and Marco's and of coarse his chuck one

few other I am sure. So please keep you comments to yourself. I did not come after you, you came after me. So lets have fun.

Guest goose

Any where in any of the post did my wife or I talk down to you, or your little crew? You seem to have left out the other post after were she explained to you that she had knowledge. All you want to do is make yourself and your crew look better. There was no call for talkig down to me, or my wife. As factor of my age, I am probably older than you are.

The only people I see whinning are you and your crew. I just stated a fact.

Guest goose

Yes you are right the groups with moderation is so much better. There are a lot of people here that are nice to share there info, without having to talk down to you. There are people that try hunting you down to give you a hard time. But mostly there are some good people here.

Guest goose

What are you just some dumb ass and that is not a question, its a statement.

Who the hell are you to judge me. Are you appointed God now. Glad I live by the golden rule do unto others as you would have them do unto you. And yes I am American a very proud of it. I serve in the service with brits over seas without a problem one. People like you like to hid behind computers, and start shit.

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded Terry.

Guest Sining

You say you don't like people talking down to you and insulting you, yet you do the same to others. May I ask why you engage in the behavior you find so unappealing?

Guest goose

Never mind what, You and your little crew like playing childish games? I expect that from you all. So much for being a adult group!

Guest goose

Its funny that you live in the UK but claim to not be British!!!!!! United

Kingdom of Great Britain. Funny what UK stands for. You need to just keep your dumb butt over there. Most people respect the United States, apparently you don't respect anyone. Not even the people that keep you free in your own country.

Guest goose

Mama I am not going to say anything bad to you, you have never said anything bad toward me. But the other two have, and they don't even know me. You have very beautiful pictures of your birds, and thanks for sharing it with me.

Guest lowang59_98

So I see you appreciate when people are put down. Embarrassed for me

ROFLMAO, you should be embarrassed about yourself. You abuse people left and right and then you advocate it. What a Troll you are.

Guest Sining

If you don't like someone who posts in a Usenet group, just killfile

groups so that you only see posts from the people you like. It is better than bickering with people and filling the group with lots of useless "static".

Guest goose

She needs one of those patches that my hubby has on his jacket. ( Caution doesn't play well with others) LOL

Guest goose

My wife informed you on the third response what she knew. But you and your better than thou crew still had to make yourself feel better, she even thank you for your information. To keep from bad mouthing the person we got the cockatiels from she put they were taken care of, as if it was any of your business. I do not know what knowledge you have of birds, and really don't care. All your trying to do is make yourself look better. Why don't you just reread what my wife put, that is why I won't go back to that NG because of people like you, and your dung crew. But looks like you and your crew have to hunt somebody down to give them a hard time. You don't bother me any, so why don't you and your little crew get back on your medication and play nice.