NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello, New to Group

AvianAntics

Hello to all!

My name is Shelly and I live in SouthWest Michigan about 100 miles from Chicago. I have been a member here for awhile, but this is my first opportunity to post.

I have a 12 year old Grey, named Sara. I am a former breeder (nearly 30 years breeding/raising parrots, macaws, and cockatoos) of many species of birds and both bred and raised Sara.

I retired from breeding a few years ago, and now operate an online Parrot Supply Store and donate the proceeds to Rescues & Sanctuaries.

My husband and I travel quite a bit, thus, it became necessary to curtail the breeding operation.

I look forward to sharing information with the group and also I offer this Group a 10% Discount in our Online Supply Store. We manufacture our own line of toys and carry many others, as well as food, cage accessories and supplies. Members of this Forum can receive a 10% discount by entering Coupon Code: GREYFORUMS at Checkout. This discount is good on all items in the store and has no expiration date, however , does not apply to Sales (sales are generally MORE than 10% Off).

Currently we are running a 15% OFF Sale and offering FREE SHIPPING on orders $75.00 or more.

Visit the store at: http://www.aviananticsbirdtoys.com'>http://www.aviananticsbirdtoys.com

for details and more information.

I look forward to being an active member of this Forum. Thank you all for your time.

Shelly Wing

Avian Antics Bird Toys

http://www.aviananticsbirdtoys.com

Welcome Shelly!!

Wow, that is a long background as a breeder. It is wonderful that you have an online store and have offered us all a 10% off code of our own. I will certainly go check out your store. :-)

Thanks for such a nice introduction and I look forward to hearing more from!!

Thank You!

I appreciate you checking out my store. We offer great deals and our prices are quite low. All proceeds are donated to Avian Rescue or Sanctuary. We are currently on vacation (I am typing this from the Pool at our Hotel), and we always offer special savings when we are vacationing -- to make up for the slight delay in shipping. Do yourself a favor and if you order use the SALE Coupon Code AABT15 -- that will give you 15% OFF. Save the Group Discount Code, for times when you need something and we aren't running a Sale! :-)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to sharing with you on this forum.

Shelly

Avian Antics Bird Toys

www.aviananticsbirdtoys.com

Hello Shelly and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Sara.

Being a former breeder you certainly do have quite a lot of experience so I won't direct you to read thru the many threads because you are probably full of information and could tell us a few things we don't know about greys.

One thing you will find in the threads though is lots of stories about our feathered friends, many are funny and endearing and a few are sad and of heartache but they are a good read so help yourself.

I will certainly check out your website and I do appreciate you giving the members a discount on regular merchandise, every bit helps nowadays as we scrape the bottom of the barrel for every penny we can save.

Please feel free to share some pictures of your flock especially Sara with us as we would love to see them.