NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello from montana

bluekkiwi

My name is Brittney. I currently have 2 birds, a green cheek conure and a budgie. I am working on getting a grey, unfortunately there are no breeders in Montana(at least none that advertise or that anyone seems to know about)so we will be going to Washington or Idaho. Hopefully we will be hearing in the next few weeks that the breeder has eggs!I am very excited to make this addition to my flock, I have wanted a grey for years and the time is finally right!!Anyway hello, I have been lurking around for awhile and am impressed with everyones birds and the care they receive!

Hi Brittney,

Welcome to the grey forums. It is a great idea to join a forum like this and learn as much as you can about your baby before you bring him home. There is lots of information especially in The Nursery Room about baby greys. Please keep us posted on your search for a baby;)

Siobhan

Hello Brittney and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your quest for a grey.

Some of our other members have had to look out of state for their greys also and have had them shipped to them, not the ideal way but you do what you have to for that grey, I was lucky and got mine locally.

If you haven't already read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.