NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Loki. Handsom boy or pretty girl?

Broomer

Take your guess! Sent the tests out today, should take 5-7 buisness days to get our report back.

What say you? Male or Female.

Few tidbits of info that we've noticed in the first 24 hours. (S)he seems to love to cuddle with Kim. And tends to poop then fall asleep after (s)he eats. So acts male, that's for sure hehe.

Let the guessing commence!

{Characters-0002005F}....

I'm guessing male.

{Characters-0002005D}

Guess_the_sex_.jpg

Guess_the_sex_.jpg

Yeah, I bet Female.

I referred to Elmo as a boy sense I got her. When the DNA came in female she was already saying she was a "good Boy". Elmo is a boys name too, so the running joke at work is that I need to rename her Elma. So, in some posts I say she, others he...force of habbit.:laugh:

I say female no doubt in my mind the long neck and lower set wings is a female everytime. Tyco was known as a boy til I got her and had her tested. Tyco or Ty is a boys name but she has had that name and knows it really well so I didn't change it. I wouldn't know what to change it to anyway. There aren't many girls names that sound like Tyco. when I got Fergie her name was Jack I hate the name Jack every Jack I know is a Jack-ass so I changed her name to Fergie. What kind of name is Jack for a girl anyway<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/09/11 07:13

BMustee wrote:

Yeah, I bet Female.

I referred to Elmo as a boy sense I got her. When the DNA came in female she was already saying she was a "good Boy". Elmo is a boys name too, so the running joke at work is that I need to rename her Elma. So, in some posts I say she, others he...force of habbit.:laugh:

The same happened with Nikko and me. I called her a boy for the first 6 or 7 months, and lengthened the name her original owner gave her to Nikodemus James. Then I was talked into a DNA test by my groomer. My little boy became my little girl :). Of course she already knew how to say she was a good boy, but now she says she is a good girl too. My nephew was here when I got the DNA results, and he thought I should rename her Nikkarella :sick:.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the family has since gotten used to thinking of Nikko as a girl. It's now hard to believe I ever thought she was a boy!<br><br>Post edited by: spookyhurst, at: 2008/09/11 07:07