NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tyco is a bad bad bird.

Tycos_mom

This morning when I got Tyco up she was in a very fiesty mood. She put her head down for a scritch and when I went to pet her she lunged at me so I turned my back and walked away. Well I guess she didn't like the fact that I was ignoring her so this is what she did to get my attention

IMG_0136.jpgI have a bay window and her boing, rope,and swing hang from the front of it. She dicided that she was going to get my attention one way or another and look what she did to the trim on my wall. What a little brat she definatly got my attention I moved her boing. Oh well the trim is easy enough to replace so its not that big of a deal. I just can't get over what she'll do to get my attention when I'm ignoring her{Emotions-00020077}<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/09/07 21:10

OMG!! Now thats one form of getting attention I think we would all like to avoid. :-)

But, this is a great example of what one pissed off Parrot can do. :pinch:

I would not take it so lightly, I would make them crack all my Xmas Walnuts for me as payment. :evil:

Oh my, what a naughty girl!

In the morning, it's hard for me to tell if Bella is going to be feisty and wants to play bite or if she wants to snuggle. If it's really early - like 5 am, she'll want to snuggle, but if it's later, she does like Tyco - she'll lunge at me.

I know she wants to play and not hurt me, so I get hold of her, and pin that little noggen of hers between my thumbs and give her rasberries on her belly :laugh: She gets SO MAD!!!! And if she could, she would NAIL ME! :woohoo: But, I get her back on her cage too fast so she can't bite me. Most of the time after I put her back on her cage she'll say "Pfffffft DING" like a pin ball machine!