NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

This is a funny story

Acappella

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been around much. I'll try to get caught up, but I had to share this with you.

I spent three days last weekend cleaning and organizing the garage. So I'm out there on Sunday and my father comes out of the house and says "there you are!" I tell him of course I am, I've been in the garage all day. Then he tells me the following:

"I hit the (*$#&*) wrong button on the remote and screwed up the tv (the universal remote is beyond his technical capabilities)

I thought you were downstairs so I called 'Marguerite, come up here and fix this (*$) tv! You called back and said you were 'coming upstairs', so I went back to the living room and waited. After a couple of minutes I yelled 'are you coming up or not?' and you said 'coming upstairs' again. Then I heard you using the drill in the garage and I realized I was talking to Dorian!"

Believe me, I'm getting a lot of milage out of this story:silly: :laugh:

Thats so funny. Stuff like that happens all the time around here. I always always think its my Daughter Andraya calling me and it just Tyco. I don't know how many times my daughter has looked at me like I'm crazy. Your poor dad. I know just how he must have felt{Feel-good-0002006E}