NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A funny....

fairymyst78

fairymyst78 wrote:

Well...we thought the cage looked empty...so I printed a picture of an African grey off of the internet and we cut it out and taped it in the cage!

You are obviously well qualified to own a grey and be a member of this forum! It helps if you are a little nuts;) :silly: :laugh:

siobha9 wrote:

fairymyst78 wrote:
Well...we thought the cage looked empty...so I printed a picture of an African grey off of the internet and we cut it out and taped it in the cage!

You are obviously well qualified to own a grey and be a member of this forum! It helps if you are a little nuts;) :silly: :laugh:

{Feel-good-0002006E} You got that correct Siobhan !

Yes, the name list is long.....I really need to narrow it down! It's so hard to choose a name without really knowing the little ones personality yet. I will pick a name once I know the sex. I sent the egg shell off to avian biotech late last week.

Here is my list:

Girls:

Lotus (the flower, which represents spiritual awakening and strength)

Ivy (a vine)

Arianna (Holy)

Bella Kiss (beauty)

Ophelia (help) extra info: Ophelia is a main character in Shakespeare's tragic play "Hamlet" who dies by drowning while in a state of delirium and mental torment. Ophelia has since become a symbol of angst for teenage girls.

Star (star)

Isabella (consecrated to god)

Hope (trust)

Chloe (blooming)

Victoria (victory)

Leila (Dark beauty)

Zara (means dawn)

Boys:

Damien (to tame)

Ash (happy)

Poe (was the last name of famous goth poet)

Draven (last name of the crow)

Forrest (woodland)

Jack (diminutive of god)(jack skellington)

Victor (victory)

Gabe/gabriel (god's able bodied one)

Mr Bigglesworth (cat from Austin Powers)

Boy or Girl:

Willow (slender, graceful)

Azrael (cat off the smurfs)

Moon (Earth's only natural satellite)

Cole (triumphant people)

Cloud (visible mass of droplets or frozen crystals floating in the atmosphere above the surface of the Earth or another planetary body)

Ghost (the apparition of a dead person)

Grey (a color)

Phoenix (mythical bird, that can raise from the ashes,rebirth)

Shadow (a region of darkness)

Absinthe (anise flavored green colored spirit)

Wow that's quite a list lol. Kim and I were origionally thinking Zeus, but the name Loki kinda came to me one day, told Kim the history of Loki (god of Mischeif), and we were sold hehe.

Norse mythology:

In Norse mythology, a cunning trickster who had the ability to change his shape and sex. Although his father was the giant Fárbauti, he was included among the Aesir (a tribe of gods). Loki was represented as the companion of the great gods Odin and Thor, helping them with his clever plans but sometimes causing embarrassment and difficulty for them and himself.

Sounded about right to us :D