NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Help w/Naming my TAG

Guest Monique

Guest Monique

Good morning!!! I wonder if anyone has some good name ideas for my soon-to-be-home (few weeks probably) TAG. She is DNA'd a female. Out of the clutch she is the most noisy and "into everything" of the bunch. I originally had a name picked out for a boy - Sir Isaac Newton.

I'm having a horrible time coming up with girls' names. Frankie is the only name I am entertaining. My original thought was go have a name that either had African origin or sound - or to have a name that makes people think of strength and wisdom (hence the Isaac name). Obviously the one name I am considering - Frankie - meets neither of my criteria! It just came to mind and I've been unable to shake it thus far.

If you have suggestions or ideas ... throw 'em at me ... !!!!! :)

Thank you!!!!:)

Guest Monique

AHHH. No I haven't watched that before :) I don't watch much TV. But I understand the pronunciation now. Thank you! :)

Thank you to FairY also!!

So here goes... I will throw an idea to you!

Dunno if you picked a name yet...

The Great African Zulu Chief was called Shaka, his mother was called "Nandi" (nun d).

A quick, very condensed history lesson. Shaka was an extremely brutal, but yet respected Zulu chief... but we all know that behind this successful man was his loving mother...

(Google this to get the whole bam shoot!!)