NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Play fighting on his back?

lucky19

Not sure what my CAG "Gordie" is doing. When he is on my lap he likes to grab onto my finger and wants me to flip him on his back. But then when he is on his back on my lap he likes to nip at my fingers pretty hard to try and get back up. Not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to hurt. Is this aggressive behavior? he clearly likes to be on his back on my lap, because he keeps wanting me to do it. Not sure what he is doing. Anyone know?

LOL!! He loves you and is just wanting to play. That is a very trustful position for your TAG to allow himself in and in fact put himself in it. They will only do this with their most trusted and closest companion. Dayo (CAG) will only do this with my wife (Kim). He will not do so with me.

Scratch his belly and play with him. Just let him know when he beaks too hard. They are very intelligent and will pick up on what is acceptable in a very short time. They will of course get carried away in the play sometimes and forget how hard they can playfully bite. :-)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/08/29 15:04