NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Playgym and cage!

Broomer

Well, spent a few hours the last couple of days with a dinky little pipe cutter and I have the playgym put together! It's not screwed together yet, and obviously lacks Vetwrap, but here it is. (My measurements that I took in photoshop were exactly right ... I was shocked :whistle:)

Here's a front view

Playgymcropped.jpg

A closer view of the front

Playgymcroppedclose.jpg

A top view (this took a few tries to take lol :lol: )

Playgymcroppedtop.jpg

-----------------------------------------

Here's a shot of the cage in it's final set up in preperation for Loki's homecoming in 15 days. (me? counting down the days? naaa :laugh: )

Cagecropped.jpg

And finally, some of the toys we have waiting for him :)

Toys.jpg

Now to tackle the bathroom ... remodeling it before he comes home :)

Oh, also, in the first picture on the floor behind the gym is the small ikea rolling ... storage .. thing (no idea what to call it :laugh: )

The playstand will fit into there, I'm going to lock it into it so it can be rolled around, and to make it stable. :)

Thanks everyone.

Is it wrong that he has about 300+ popsicle sticks waiting for him ... just for random playing and toy making ? :blush:

That and well, I eat popsicles all the time, so it's an endless supply lol, rather then throwing them out.

Broomer, of course not. The more the merrier! :P Our birds are pretty spoiled too, so don't worry. I ought to take some pictures of all our birds stands and everything. Everyone that comes here says that the birds have taken over the house. ;)

The cage and playstand look good! All that's missing is a ton of toys hanging from them. :silly:

Toni, my mom says they are. I know talon likes to chew on the stuffed animals in my room sometimes.

Melissa<br><br>Post edited by: TalonSis, at: 2008/08/25 03:10

My blisters thank you too :silly: :laugh:

And to think ... Wednesday my and Kim are taking an hour drive out of town to 'Parrotdise Perch' ... the only one in the province (read "State" for you silly Americans :P) ... just to buy more toys, a traveling cage (if in stock, if not, we order one) and ... lots of vetwrap :D

http://www.parrotdiseperch.com/parrot/index.php

Naaaa, Loki's not spoiled at aaaaaall /end sarcasm :silly:

Toni, I purchased a Webkin Macaw for Mika, I sliced open the bottom and took out all the beads they had in there and re-sewed it up he loves it. I started to do his harness training with the Macaw wareing it and sitting on the table, also started playing with the wings of the stuffed animal to let Mika no that it was all right. He loves it. He also has his little grey seal stuffy that he has has since he hatched it is still in his cage and he drags it about and up on to the top of his playstand. I think he may use this as his security blanket (have to steal it away for the washer) but he loves that stuffey.

Carolyn & Mika

Thanks :), We get to see him tomorrow, so I'll post some more pictures (even if he is a bit dirty :P hehe) and since Kim and I are on vacation, we'll probably see him on Thursday too.

We're in the middle of remodeling our master bathroom (just stripping the evil wallpaper ((the creator of wallpaper should be held accountable for crimes against humanity)) and painting really.) so this is a busy week :blink: :S

:laugh: My hubby's sentiments on wallpaper too as he has stripped 4 rooms in our house of wallpaper and has two more to go, hates it with a passion.

I look forward to seeing more pics of Loki, even if he is dirty, I promise I won't say a word:whistle: :P

All those toys? ... *mischevous laugh* :evil: ... Kim and I just got back from a Parrot store ... *innocent whistle :whistle:* only spent another ... 200$ :blink: on toys :woohoo: ... i'll upload the pictures in a few minutes hehehehe.