NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

noisy baby

hrydavid

I have a 6 week old cag named Niko. I’ve had him for a week now, and hes pretty noisy. Non-stop crying ALL day when he’s up. That’s all he does when he’s awake. He even cries after I feed him and his crop his full. I give him 30 cc’s per feeding and he’s eating 3 times a day. Usually eats around 7am, then 12, and then 8 pm. He’s in a 15” by 10” Tupperware container. Is this normal behavior for a 6 week old cag?

I would say a baby grey is nothing like a baby squirrel but then you know that already. LovemyGreys has given you some excellent advice and she knows her birds as she has 4 greys.

What a beautiful baby you have there, precious, simply precious, thanks for sharing it with us.

Now why don't you introduce yourself in the welcome room and tell us a little more about you.:)

What a cute little Guy/Girl.

Normally, when that age, they are still with their clutch and not left alone or away from them. They will indeed cry out when hearing/seeing someone close by.

If time permits, it would be great to just let him/her sleep in a towel in your lap for the comfort of feeling safe and loved. :-) Not all day, but perhaps more than now, if possible.