NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Great forum

Janfromboone

I tried another forum because it was easier for these old braincells to figure out. Then I tied again to negotiate yours. Your site is hoppin'. Always a response to my questions and opportunities to tell stories about my bird. I know someone is hearing me when I talk. Don't know how you do it, but it's a wonderful service. Wish I had more time for your forum than I do because I have learned something each time I log on. couch_play_3-26864988492ce7fbcfac1a6a5ff509ee.jpg

couch_play_3-26864988492ce7fbcfac1a6a5ff509ee.jpg

This is a wonderful forum isn't it, I also came from another grey forum and it has no where near the volume of members and constant responses that we get here.

There are always at least 6 or more people on it at all times with lots more at times and responses are almost immediate to a lot of the posts, a very active forum.

I agree that this forum at first glance was a little hard to navigate but you quickly learn the ins and outs and now I feel like I am home when I am logged on. Glad to hear you are enjoying it so much and I learn something new every day from this site.:)

It is a great forum isnt it:) ? I think what really helps too is that it is truly international. I think there are members from every continent, and certainly every time zone. It means that whenever you log on there will be someone here. And there will also be lots of new posts to read;)

Ahhhhh so good to hear B) thank you ALL for making this a very special place.

you are ALL very - VERY - special people, and

no, Dan: not nuts :P

• 1 year later...