NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello all

Hi everyone,

I'm about to receive my first African Grey baby in around 2 weeks and thought it would be a really good idea to join a forum to speak to fellow owners of African Grey Parrots.

I'm really excited but also a little nervous. I'm sure I'll be an excellent owner but I want to make sure I have all the knowledge I can, hence me joining this forum.

Anyway, just thought I'd say Hi!!

Hello BlueCounty and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new grey.

You have certainly came to the right place to find good information on all aspects of caring for greys and we have a lot of knowledgeable members who can guide you in the right direction.

Congrats on your new grey and will this be your first one and do you have any other parrots or birds?

Feel free to ask any and all questions as we love to help each other with our grey problems and we will help you in any way we can.

When you get the chance to get some pictures of this new grey please share some with us so we can ooh and aah over it.:)

Welcome BlueCounty!!!

It's GreYt having you here. Congratulations on getting a Grey. There is a ton of information here on how to care for your Grey and provide a great life for them. You will find most topics in their respective rooms, such as babies (nursery), foods, training etc.

Enjoy your time here and we look forward to hearing more from you. :-)

Hi Bluecounty and welcome to the grey forum

I am sure you are really excited about getting your baby! Its understandable that you are a little nervous as well, but I think you will be a great owner as you are doing all your homework even before your little one gets home;) !

Siobhan