NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Somewhat New to the Fourm and New Bird

Hello,

Just got Lily today after a month of research and I am very excited. So far it is a very sweet bird, I am very surprised that we are getting along so well on our first day. She is a little bit on the quiet side but both my wife and I love her. She is sleeping now but wow that bird has some energy, she is like spiderman in her cage. Anyway HELLO TO EVERYONE!

Greg IMG_3307_Small.jpg

IMG_3307_Small.jpg

Hi Greg and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy it here;) Congratulations on getting Lily home and its nice to hear she is settling in well. Don't get to used to the quiet side as I'm sure once she gets used to you and her new home she will start chirping and chattering:)

Siobhan<br><br>Post edited by: siobha9, at: 2008/08/18 08:56

Hello Greg and welcome to the family, we are so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Lily.

She is a sweet looking girl, thanks for sharing a pic of her with us, she looks like she is enjoying that toy she is playing with.

Once she settles in she may not be quite so quiet but my grey is quieter than a sun conure I have, she can be very noisy so my grey is quiet in comparison.

You will find lots of useful information in the many threads so read thru them at your leisure and do ask any and all questions you may have.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to give an update about Lily. So far everything is going great. She has taken a liking to me especially, she is still nice to my wife but makes more sounds for me and allows me to touch her more. She is starting to whistle a lot and she makes noises that sound human although most of the time she isn't making any sense :P She came very close to saying hello on a couple of occasions and once she sounded like she was saying "Hello Lily". Anyway I just wanted to give you an update on my little girl(Got the DNA Results, definitely a girl).