NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tyco is so smart

Tycos_mom

This morning around 7:30 am my daughter got up and was rumageing around in the kitchen and I guess Tyco thought it was me so I hear where are you? I didn't answer so a couple seconds later I hear MOM so this time I answered and said I'm here sweety then I hear oh thanks It just amazes me how so smart she is at 5 yrs old I can't wait to see what she's going to be like in a few years. she's going to be haveing full out conversations with me. I guess its because I'm always talking to her or talking to my daughter she's learning how to comunicate really well I just love it and her also<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/08/17 23:42

I don't think Greys are that smart. Mine is happy to talk about food and drink or comment about what I am doing but try as I might I just can't get him to talk about politics or philosophy. Although thinking about it he is quite good on musical composition. Still he is only six. Perhaps I am being a bit hard

on him.

Mabie if you took the time to teach him about philosophy and politics. and what its all about he could talk about it more. If you where locked in a house with no outside stimulation or education you would not be able to talk about these things either.

Mistyparrot wrote:

I don't think Greys are that smart. Mine is happy to talk about food and drink or comment about what I am doing but try as I might I just can't get him to talk about politics or philosophy. Although thinking about it he is quite good on musical composition. Still he is only six. Perhaps I am being a bit hard

on him.

{Feel-good-00020069}

You do have a point there... And they arent very good on household chores either. I have been trying to teach mine to clean their own cages for ages now. My kids clean their own rooms, I expect my greys to do the same;)

Mistyparrot wrote:

I don't think Greys are that smart. Mine is happy to talk about food and drink or comment about what I am doing but try as I might I just can't get him to talk about politics or philosophy.

I think that is just another example of how brilliant Greys are. The know it is not good to discuss politics or religion, unless you want to start a fight and divorce yourself from any further relationship with that individual or group. ;-) :-)

Lol..

That is just adorable how Tyco is able to communicate so meaningfully!

As far as cleaning the house goes - they seem to do really well creating opportunities for cleaning! ;-) I always say, I'd have so much less housework to do if Zahzu didn't mess so much! *sigh*

-Sameera