NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What sounds?

Tricker66

Hi guys.

I have a feelig I once read somewhere that a grey cant say some "sounds". Am I correct? I think it was "P" and something else but I dont remeber. I would like to know it sins i think it matter when Im gonna shoose a name fomr my timneh!

Jimmy

Guest Monique

I've never heard of letters Greys can't say. They can make noises even we can't imitate!!! (Let's see you sound like a phone so close that I go try to pick it up .... !!!! LOL)

Watson says "Paul"; shut uP, Max (the dog); go, Pack, go (Green Bay Packers); and some other "p" words I can't think of now. He used to have trouble saying "Lee." It came out "Ree." (Wonder if he has a Chinese relative anywhere :laugh: ) I've never heard of alphabet sounds a grey can't make.

I laughed about the phone in Monique's post. Watson learned very early that someone in the house would come running when a phone rang. He decided that if he wanted attention, and we were outside, all he had to do was "ring the phone!" Drove us nuts until we caught on to what he was doing!! Now, he imitates the microwave and the timer on the stove. When he does that, we really have to figure out if either the microwave or oven is on, or if it's just Watson.

• 1 month later...

I liked what Heatherstrella's Harrison is saying "Hiya hotlips" - as a matter of fact, I've began addressing friends like that :P