NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Rexxy 1st Bath

SweetFX

Sorry No pics :(

We took a hint from someone to do a small bath bath in the tub to introduce Rexxy to water rather than putting him in the shower.

We filled the tub with a 1/2 inch of tepid water and then just put him. He just walked around and had a good time. Then we poured some wated on him and hi thought that fun. He flapped around and I was so proud of him.

After he got out we dried him off and he made happy laffy sounds and played with the towel. He smelled so much better and it was a good experiece I am so happy.

Now for the next time I will add a bit more water so he can stomp around better.

Thanks....Sweet. :)

:laugh: :laugh: What??? No Pics!!!:ohmy: Next time take a camera :)

Sounds like Rexxy did great for a first time. It usually takes a lot longer and a lot of temptation of toys and treats to convince them to even try a toe in the water. So well done!!

Pity about the pictures though :(

Congratulations on getting rexxy into his first bath. It sounds like he had a good experience with it. This should make the next time even easier and more fun for you both. :-)

As others have said, Wheres the Beef (Photos)? ;-) :-)You know we love photos!!! B)